Harness the power of cloud-based faxing.
Combine premise-based fax server software with cloud fax services.
What the heck is a Hybrid Fax Server?
A secure fax solution that combines on-prem fax server software with cloud technology for fast, reliable and cost-effective fax communications.
A Better Way To Fax.
For many, Hybrid Faxing has proven to be a more cost-effective, easier way to fax.
No telephony interoperability issues.
No T1, PRI, or analog lines needed.
No provisioning of telecom circuits
Lower up-front costs.
Eliminate monthly phone line costs.
No fax boards to purchase.
Scale as your business grows.
No busy signals.
Port existing fax numbers.
Designed for High-Availability.
Perfect addition to DR plan.
Is Hybrid Faxing Secure?
You bet it is!
We employ multi-layer encryption to secure the connection to the cloud fax service. And every single fax page is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
The Useit Fax Server software resides on premise, inheriting your internal network security policies.
HTTPS over TLS encrypts the connection between Useit Fax Server and the cloud fax network.
Strong 256-bit AES encryption protects information at rest.
Meets HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliance requirements.
Our data centers are SSAE-16 certified, employing the latest information and access security technologies.
Fax Server Virtualization
A Hybrid Fax Solution is comprised of software and cloud fax services. There’s NO hardware involved!
Shapshots for quick fax server backups.
High-availability with vMotion, live-migration, and XenMotion.
Quick deployment using virtual server images.
Smooth migration between physical hosts.
Locate system requirements, datasheets, manuals, and tech notes for Useit Messaging fax solutions.
Useit Messaging Datasheet
Overview of Useit Messaging Fax Solutions.
Useit Messaging Hybrid Fax System Requirements
2GHz or higher
2GB or higher
500 MB for Use it Messaging installation files.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard and Enterprise
Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005
NOTE: A full Microsoft SQL Server is the recommended for production deployments. SQL Express may be used in lab settings and during proof of concept trials.
Supported Email Systems
- Microsoft Exchange (all versions) – on premise and hosted
- Hosted Email Services (Office 365, Gmail, etc.)
- IBM Notes/Domino
- Novell GroupWise
- Other SMTP-compliant mail servers
- Windows Internet Information Services (IIS) 8/7 service
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Windows IIS SMTP service – required only when faxing via email
- Microsoft Office or Libre Office – required for conversion of outbound MS Office fax attachments
- Adobe PDF Reader or Foxit PDF Reader – required for conversion of outbound PDF fax attachments
Useit Messaging Hybrid Fax Solutions do not require any local telephony services to function. That means:
- No fax boards
- No virtual fax drivers
- No Analog or T1/PRI
- No PBX or Gateway integration
- No FoIP
All you need is an Internet connection – that’s it!